Toilet Suites to Suit Any Bathroom
From water saving cisterns, toilets in heritage or modern designs, close coupled or in-wall units, you will be sure to find the toilet you need for your bathroom makeover.
The best place to buy toilets in Melbourne
At Potter’s, we offer a huge range of high performance toilets from all the best known brands. From modern to traditional designs, our toilet suites are of the highest quality and built to last, ensuring superior function and design that will last for years to come.
Choosing the right toilet suite for your bathroom
With hundreds of toilet suites on offer, how do you choose the best one for your requirements? Of course you should consider the look, but you also need to factor in the size, inlet position, functionality and water efficiency when making your decision. All of our toilet suites on offer are from well-known and trusted brands, are backed by warranties and meet all Australian standards. You can rest assured the toilet suite you choose will be of the utmost quality and at the best price.
If you are renovating your bathroom or just needing to update your old toilet suites, here are the different toilet types you can consider:
- Wall facing toilets – sitting flush against the wall with the cistern directly on the pan. These toilets appear as a complete unit and offer a combination of contemporary design mixed with practicality.
- Back to wall toilets – providing a clever way to maximise space in the bathroom by concealing the cistern within a piece of furniture or stud wall. These toilets provide an uncluttered bathroom finish that is easy to clean and maintain.
- Wall hung toilets – a modern, space-saving toilet solution. Ideal for bathrooms of any size, wall hung toilets blend seamlessly into any bathroom design and complement other bathroom décor. Providing high water efficiency, these toilets also house a concealed cistern, while the pan hovers off the ground creating a sense of space.
- Close coupled toilets – a modern, cost-effective solution, these toilets are commonly made from quality vitreous china. Similar in appearance to wall facing suites, however the pan does not sit back flush to the wall.
- In wall cistern toilets – there are a variety of toilets available to incorporate smaller sized bathrooms and what better way to create extra space in your bathroom than having the cistern hidden behind the wall. Don’t worry, you will still have access to it if you ever need to as the toilet wall will have the buttons on it with a cover plate that can be removed.
We also stock speciality toilet suites including rimless toilets, extra height toilets and tornado flush toilets so no matter what type of toilet you need, you can be sure you will be able to find it at Potter’s and if we don’t have the one you need on range, we will endeavour to source it for you.
If you are renovating your bathroom or looking to update your current toilet suites, visit Potter’s for all your toilet needs. Our expert staff can help you choose the right toilet suites for design and budget. Our complete range of toilet suites are on display in our East Keilor or Camberwell showrooms so pop in today or contact our team on 1300 POTTER.